I found this to be a good alternative to actually purchasing the phone itself. This dummy model appears to be identical to the real thing.
- who are you presenting to?
- who is the audience?
- beginning, middle and end
- reduce your idea into a few words
- talk about your idea clearly
- show drawings, storyboards, sketches
- use pitch drama
- be innovative when showing your creative ideas
- content needs a story – problem and solution
- base everything on research
- point – followed by research
- audience figures
- intro – team name
- talk about the breif
- target audience
- whats happening in the market
- who are the competitors
- what makes you differennt
- BIG CREATIVE REVEAL
- closing line
Key points I discovered
- don’t place type or graphics on apple products
- keep background clean, not busy and colourful
- solid white or black background
The focus for my billboard is product photography, specifically mobile phones. I intend to create a low key lit iPhone advertisement, mainly showcasing the upper half of the phone.